Capital Region Benefits helps employers better manage group benefit plans and utilize cutting-edge concepts to control costs.
Capital Region Benefits helps employees understand group benefit plan features to ensure they utilize the plan correctly.
Capital Region Benefits provides education on changes in benefit-related legislation and the impact those changes have on employers and employees.
Serving as an independent representative when working with insurance carriers, Capital Region Benefits is solely dedicated to the client's needs and desires.
Capital Region Benefits 4D Process:
- Discuss and identify philosophical initiatives and goals
- Analyze historical performance and rate data
- Solicit information and rates from carriers
- Identify creative opportunities
- Summarize carrier opportunities
- Compare benefit and funding options
- Review budget impact
- Finalize plan offerings
- Fine-tune employer and employee costs
- Schedule employee communication plan
- Coordinate paperwork requirements with carrier
- Conduct employee meetings
- Collect required documents
- Submit to carrier
- Monitor through completion